domenica 19 ottobre 2008

Leuven's Life - part 2


It's very VERY difficult explain what happened the moment I left my dad at the security check...
Suddenly I felt a strange weight over myself, a sense of deep lonelyness, a kind of desolation...

WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?

I never ever felt those feelings and emotions before.

And I start to cry, and when you drive isn't the best thing might happen.

I arrived in my new, cold, unfamiliar home and I fall asleep again.

I woke up around 10 and I read a letter that my brother, secretely, put in my bag. "To read after dad left" was written on top. It was a letter full of fondness and care about what I'm gonna to start. There was also included two pictures of me and my brother when we were kids, in particular one...

And I cryed again, and also now that I'm writing these rows, I'm crying again.
I'm laughing of myself :D

Nessun commento: