domenica 19 ottobre 2008

Leuven's Life - part 1


Here again... yes!
The travel from Italy was gone pretty well. A lot of traffic, in Germany, as usual. Me and my father stopped then a night to our friend JeanMarc in Strasbourg.
A very nice city, for sure to visit again with more time and calm.

The first day - that was also the day of my birthday - it was pretty funny that, just after bring into my room all my baggage, we fall in sleep.

The day after I started to going around to enroll myself to the university, namely KUL, go to the bank to open an account, to buy a new mobile SIM and so on... meanwhile my dear dad help me (actually I help him as he did most of the work!) to clean the house.

On saturday we made a long walking around the city... the arenberg castle, IMEC of course, the beghinhof, Oude Markt and the City Hall, Ladeuzenplein with the library and "the bug"... and soon was arrived sunday morning. VERY morning as we woke up around 4AM to go to the airport for the flight to go back in Italy.

Nessun commento: